At our church leadership meetings each month we take some time to share what we call "Evidences of God's Grace;" leaders of various community groups and ministries share ways that they've seen God work or examples of His grace. It's a life-giving exercise, and usually the best part of the meeting. I'll be doing my version that here some days during this month of The Life Poetic-- it's reminiscent of Ann Voskamp's counting gifts, and seems only appropriate this month.
- crisp October mornings
- days and evenings as warm as midsummer
- fish tacos at the beach
- my four loves playing in the ocean
- reading Jane Austen on the sand
- pink sunsets
- reinstating Quiet Play Time
- party planning
- birthday scheming
- dark skies, sunrises, and hot coffee
- good, gospel-teaching books
- fun, well-crafted novels
- gathering with friends
- my parents coming home after over two months of traveling!
I'd love to hear from you-- what are some evidences of His grace in your life today?
This is Day 8 of 31 Days of the Life Poetic. View the other posts in this series here.
Affiliate links included. Thanks for your support!