1. Embellished t-shirts (for matching cousins!).
2. Skirt added to t-shirt!
3. Homemade chai snickerdoodles in repurposed TJ's chai powder canisters (we saved these for a while!).
4. Business card pouch for my brother.
5. Simple apron for Gigi.
6. Sweet ikea-hacked play kitchen made by David. There are tons of ideas for these, but we used this tutorial.
8. Memory verse pouches.
9. One of my favorite handmade gifts I've made. Tree pillow from Cluck, Cluck Sew.
10. Dress for a little friend.
Man, I was on the ball last year. I haven't even started my gifts for this year, but I at least have a few ideas. One of these years I will be really prepared and get all my handmade gifts done by Halloween. Ha! I can dream, right? ;)
Have any good handmade gift ideas to share? I can always use more inspiration!