I'm so excited to be joining up with a stellar group of bloggers to bring you the Holidays by Hand craft carnival! I'll be hosting the quilting theme, which can include quilts, or any other patchwork gift you've made. I'll remind you later when it gets closer to December 2nd, which is when my theme will post.
But I wanted to bring it to your attention now, because you can also submit projects to a number of other bloggers to take part in the carnival theme that they'll be posting! If you're new to carnivals, all this means is that on the specified date, the blogger will post a list of all the links of related projects that have been submitted to them.
Here are the themes for the carnival:
- November 4th: Simple Mom will host Sewing
- November 11th: Small Notebook will host Paper Crafts
- November 18th: Almost Frugal will host Ribbons, Thread & Embroidery
- November 25th: One of Three will host Knitting
- December 2nd: Gidget Goes Home (that's me!) will host Quilting and Patchwork
- December 9th: Ann from One Bag Nation and Vintage Mommy who dreamed up this fun carnival will host Food
Simply click the red square button above to find submission information. I hope you'll take part and share your handmade gift ideas!