If you're interested in taking in part in Make Something Day, which is a positive alternative to Black Friday, or if you simply want to give some handmade gifts this Christmas, here are some great resources for fairly simple crafts for you that I've found throughout the blogosphere recently!
- Fun & Funky Composition Covers from Ohana Mama
- Joshua Tree Ornaments from Simple Mom
- Blessing Box from Creative Bliss
- Headband Holder from Joy's Hope
- Mini Kitchen Guide from Creative Bliss
- List Mama Blog has a whole list of Homemade Gift Ideas
- And of course, the Make Something Day blog is full of ideas submitted by readers. Here are a few of my favorites: Sugar Scrub, Metal Pencil Holder (Thanks, Sophia for the cards!!), Button Bracelet, Felted Brooch (so cute!)
Please share what you make if you participate! Have fun!