This week I've been sharing my thoughts on Christmas. Here are just a few ideas to help you simplify Christmas, and make gift-giving simpler, more sustainable, and/or homemade.
- Here’s a great starting point for Inexpensive, Creative and Eco-friendly Gift Ideas.
- We all know babies often love the packaging better than the gift… Check out SimpleMom’s list of 11 Cheap (and free) toys for Young Children and give a child one of these, decorated, dressed up or personalized.
- If you feel like you can’t make something up to your high standards, check out the amazing homemade goods by the artists & crafters at Etsy.com or check out my sweet friend Lisa's amazing jewelery.
- Everyone loves food (especially when it’s wrapped up pretty!)! Find a new recipe or better yet, an old family favorite and batch-cook enough gifts for all your loved ones. Here’s the recipe for the bread I always give away at Christmas.
- Make something homemade yourself! In the near future I’ll be posting links to some cool tutorials.
Please, by all means, share your simple gift ideas in the comments!