Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by.
Me, in a nutshell: married for 14 years, mama of 3.
Faves: ice cream, coffee, sourdough, baseball, Jesus.
Current writing projects:
- a middle-grade novel (contemporary with magical elements) set at summer camp (my #PitchWars 2017 submission, ready to query)
- a YA novel that pairs time travel and immigration issues (along with falling in love, of course)
- the Dodgers
- Katniss Everdeen
- The Lunar Chronicles
- The Penderwicks
- Jim & Pam, the Bluth family, and Sydney Bristow
- all things Jane Austen (except, sorry, no zombies)
- 90s music & movies
- Gilmore Girls, Parenthood, Timeless
- foreign language dictionaries
You can read all about me here.